Admissions informational interviews can be scheduled online. Media inquiries and requests for interviews may be sent directly to CSS faculty, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to Georgetown University’s Media Relations Team.
Office of Graduate Admissions
Attn: Credentials – (Security Studies Program)
3520 Prospect Street, NW, CB-207
Washington, DC 20057-1004
Connect With Us
The Center for Security Studies is located on the lower level of the Mortara Building at 3600 N St NW, next to the main campus of Georgetown University.
Getting to the Mortara Building
- Walking directions from the front gates at 37th and O Streets NW: Walk one block south (downhill) on 37th Street to N Street. Turn left on N Street and walk up the right side of N Street past the row houses. The Mortara Building is located at the intersection, immediately on your right.
- Walking directions from the GUTS Shuttle Bus Turnaround: Exit the bus turnaround and follow the sidewalk along West Rd. and onto the footpath that runs between Kennedy Hall and Wolfington Hall. Walk past these two buildings and remain on the path, which eventually becomes Library Walk, all the way to the top of the hill next to Lauinger Library. Descend the steps to street level, which will bring you to the intersection of 37th and N Streets. Walk up the right side of N Street past the row houses. The Mortara Building is located at the intersection with 36th Street, immediately on your right.
Getting to Campus
- Public transportation: Metro bus G2 makes a stop by the campus front gate.
- GUTS Shuttle Bus: A free university shuttle has pickup locations at the Dupont Circle and Rosslyn metro stops that will drop you off at the GUTS Shuttle Bus Turnaround on the southwest side of campus. Click here for more information on the GUTS Shuttle Bus.
- Vehicle drop-off: The Mortara building is located at 3600 N St NW.
- Campus parking: There is plenty of street parking surrounding campus, both metered and free for two hours. There is also a lot for paid parking on campus (cash only). Click here for more information about on-campus parking.
- Disability access: Georgetown has a number of accessibility options for visitors traveling to and from campus. Click here for information on planning an accessible visit to campus.