Thank you for considering making a gift to Georgetown’s Center for Security Studies and Security Studies Program! Contributions from CSS’s generous donors help support:
- Public events like the Kalaris Intelligence Conference, an annual event that aims to connect government, academia, media, and the private sector. The Kalaris conference, along with intelligence studies at CSS more broadly, is made possible through the generosity of a fund dedicated in honor of George T. Kalaris. Learn more about the conference at kalaris.org.
- Student research such as SSP’s summer grants program. In Summer 2019, SSP was able to give 17 grants to students doing research across the globe. The grantees were pursuing field research in the Arctic, language immersion in Latvia, and everything in between. The Bilden Asian Studies Fund, created by Georgetown graduates Philip (F’86) and Patricia (C’85) Bilden, sponsored three students in particular to study Asian security issues.
- Merit scholarships for students from all walks of life. SSP is committed to bringing in a diverse class of the brightest minds as we build the next generation of security professionals. Currently, we are able to offer aid to about one in four students, but we are constantly striving to increase number and size of our merit awards.
Online Giving Form Instructions
Financial contributions can be made online via the online giving form. Thank you for your support!
- Gift Information: Please fill out all applicable sections.
- Select if you want a one-time or recurring donation.
- The Designation Section directs the donation to a specific cause. To direct your gift to CSS, type “Center for Security Studies” into the box next to “Other Designation.”
- The blue designations box is for you to choose to make your gift anonymous or in memory (or honor) of a loved one.
- If your gift will be matched by an employer, you have included Georgetown in your estate, or you are fulfilling a pledge by making this gift, please check the applicable box(es).
- To be more specific about where your donation will go, add details in the Special Instructions.
- Please ignore the Appeal Code box in this section.
- The Personal Information fields need to be filled in as completely as possible.
- Payment Information: Please enter your credit card data. Online donations made be made using Visa, American Express, or MasterCard.
- Review: Please review your donation information for accuracy.
- Confirmation: This page will include a link to a receipt that you can print out for your records.