Get in Touch
You can reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-687-5679. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. Note that Georgetown University closes for most federal holidays, as well as between December 24 and January 2.
CSS is located on the second floor (Suite 206) of the Car Barn at 3520 Prospect St NW, next to the main campus of Georgetown University. Note that there is another building entrance on M Street, which is only accessible with a Georgetown University ID card.
Getting to the the Car Barn
- Walking directions from the front gates at 37th and O Streets NW: Walk one block south (downhill) on 37th Street to Prospect Street. Turn left on Prospect Street and the The Car Barn is located one block further, on the right-hand side.
- Walking directions from the GUTS Shuttle Bus Turnaround: Exit the bus turnaround and follow the sidewalk along West Rd. and onto the footpath that runs between Kennedy Hall and Wolfington Hall. Walk past these two buildings and remain on the path, which eventually becomes Library Walk, all the way to the top of the hill next to Lauinger Library. Descend the steps to street level, which will bring you to the intersection of 37th and N Streets. Continue one block further, then turn right on 36th Street. The Car Barn is located at the end of this block, across the street.
Getting to Campus
- Public transportation: Metro bus G2 makes stops at the campus front gate (37th & O Street NW).
- GUTS Shuttle Bus: A free university shuttle has pickup locations at the Dupont Circle and Rosslyn metro stops that will drop you off at the GUTS Shuttle Bus Turnaround on the southwest side of campus. Click here for more information on the GUTS Shuttle Bus.
- Vehicle drop-off: The Car Barn building is located at 3520 Prospect St NW.
- Campus parking: There is plenty of street parking surrounding campus, both metered and free for two hours. There is also a lot for paid parking on campus. Click here for more information about on-campus parking.
- Disability access: Georgetown has a number of accessibility options for visitors traveling to and from campus. Click here for information on planning an accessible visit to campus.